Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10 Reasons Why CNY Rocks

Okayz...first 3 days of the Pig Year is over.
I want to say that I love CNY...lemme tell u why.

10 Reasons why Chinese New Year Rocks:


1. This is the only time when you get to gorge as much Ba Kwa as you can convince yourself that it's only once a year.

2. Steamboat complete with sotong balls, clams, seafood and ABALONE!!!

3. The only time besides Valentine's Day where I get free Ferrero... I simply love Rochers!!
4. When my mother pay me to buy my clothes.

5. When my phone meets other 6280s and 6288s... (hey wait! I don't like ppl take same phone as me...)

6. Gambling.... But didn't get to play much this time leh...

7. A whole night of horror movie marathons.... Me likey!!!

8. Ang Pows....how can I forget that...
9. There's no school!
10. Cos it's Chinese New Year duh... (can't think of anything else)

mE posted at 8:28 AM