Thursday, January 11, 2007

Funny Feeling

Haven't been blogging for some time liao. Been really busy these days.

Just saw the mass dance earlier during common lunch break. Haha. Now i regret not joining O1. Oh well, seeing them dance was nice as well, though I would like to have a go too.

Chen Laoshi used to tell us in Sec 2 Chinese class that 习惯就好. I thought it was so very true. Studying was so dry, but it does get better when you get used to it. Some days things get really hectic and stressed, same thing, it's not a bid deal when you are used to it.
hence, in dealing with some tough stuff, I'm used to telling myself that as well. But sometimes hings aren't that simple.
I'm trying to forget some things. Trying to tell myself that it is all over. Was coping well initially, getting by through the days. But then, some things may happen that make you remember all that again. And it's like the harder you try, the worse it gets.
Lolx. Just take what I said as crap.

I don't know why lah...life seems so sian now. I loathe it. Everything just seem very sucky. But at least I know that this is not the life I want. Let's hope I can deal with it and do something to make things better.
There is just this funny feeling inside me at the point where your ribs start. It feels so heavy and it's like pressing you down. But then in reality, you know that there's nothing inside. It doesn't happen all the time though, only when you see or hear certain things. Or even start to think too much. Anyone's got that before as well? Is there a cure to it? (as if it is a medical condition.)

Anyway, we're having our promotion ceremony in Beatty this Friday. Yipee! OH! at least there's something for me to look forward to this week.
My squad is promoting to Corporal. Cheers for them. Some really deserve it, while I can't say for sure for the rest. I failed one of them. Yeah, she don't deserve the rank lah.

Okay, it's only the second week and I've got tests scheduled. Just completed two GP papers. Gonna have a 3 hour history test and a Chemistry one next week. The math paper is also scheduled. Oh well, I'm in year 2.

Oh. I hate thursdays. it's Chem day. have to face that dumb as teacher for 4 hours leh!! Imagine that! two periods of tutorial, two periods of lecture and (worse) four periods of practical! I'm dying.


Let's just hope things get better. or that funny feeling just go away... really soon. It's hard.

mE posted at 1:28 PM