Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Fraction Of A Root Of A Function, Is The Function To A Power Of Negative Half!

Shit la. Had the macluarin test yesterday. And i studied for it! I like did all the tutorial questions twice and did the TYS questions as well lor. I did all that i could.... And just because of one bloody careless mistake, I got 3 out of 10. Fuck. so damn ashamed lah.

I wrote a fraction of a root something as to the power of negative one when it should be a negative half!! Screwed. So I got the rest of the solutions marked wrong because of that negative half thingy. Sucks lah.
Oh well, guess i still failed after all.

Wanted to chiong for Thursday the Inorganic Test de... But really feeling so tired these days lor. It's not a excuse, really. I don't why leh, but I slept like at 8pm last night just so that i would be energised to stay backin school for Chemistry marathon today...but now, I just feel like going back to bed.

mE posted at 9:31 AM