I Bite
Haven’t been into an argument for quite some time already. Skills a little rusty.
Better not tread on my toes man, I’m warning you. I bite. And it is gonna hurt your ass real bad. You ain’t gonna have your mommy licking it for you.
Haven’t got into really fiery temper yet, but you won’t want to try. Besides Jessica’s highly hone skills, and Osborne’s polished English, the rest of you ain’t gonna get a chance man.
Fuck. I hate it when people get in my way. Isn’t there a Chinese saying that goes: “HAO GOU BU DANG LU” Why can’t you just be a good doggie and scurry to the side when I cross? Just be satisfied with your boney and hairy life and get used to it man. You don’t deserve better!
Fuck. I hate people obviously weaker trying to put a front before me. Do you really have what it takes? Or are you gonna run behind your mommy’s bottom if I were to give you a well-deserved tight slap on that cheesy cheek of yours?
Fuck. I despise those who can’t hold their stand and wait for others to stand up for them. Call yourself a man. Just a bloody faggot who can’t even hold a simple conversation. Go back hone 10 years then come back fight bah.
Oops. Was I too inconsiderate? Was I too overbearing? Was I a little harsh?
Sorry then.
I apologise for my insensitivity towards your fragile glassy feeling.
I apologise for my inability to understand your tattered and broken language.
I apologise for my un-acceptance of your way below average intelligence. You probably got a pea for a brain.
Really sorry…
mE posted at 2:18 AM