Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stress La..

Haix...feelin pretty stressed these days. I'm like two days away from Chinese A'Levels, but still can't find time to really key in some solid studying. haha...still remembered how I actually managed to learn the entire word lists from the Sec 1 to Sec 4 "Shou Ce" for Chinese O"Levels then...
Admist th preparations, I still have three proposalsto complete!! Imagine that..all to be done before this coming Friday. Oh, I still gotta grand total of two days. But heard the Proposal for PVC Pens' Campaign is due this afternoon, and I'm not even a quarter through..haha.
Then still got NP de Sec 2s' Promotion Proposal for a meeting on Friday...
Then also got NP Competition Proposal, which I wan not supposed to do initially, but see the Sec 2s do until so jialat, thought I'll probably help them out...
So that totals to three proposals and a national exam. Surely that permits me to be stressed abit right...

Oops...gotta go now.


Hoping for the best

mE posted at 10:39 AM