Spinning
You know, sometimes things just get so complicated. That it hurts your little brain just thinking about it. As I sat in the bus to school this morning, I was thinking. Bus trips alone are the best time to spend some time thinking and reflecting about the events that take place each day. People change. For the best of for the worst it depends. But we all can't deny this fact. Through this journey of life, we meet many people. Some of whom we developed enough affinities to call friends, others just mere acquaintances. Of those who walked past me, I've seen many. They changed too.The gang no longer operates like it used to.Some people just refused to put down the grudging past behind them.One of them developed a personality that kind of puts people off.Are we able to accept the people around us after they have changed? Would they still be who they were? Will they remember the things the way they used to to? ...Argh!! So complicated. My head's spinning.
mE posted at 10:54 AM