My Personal Goal
There is this thing that I’m working on that involves us setting our own goals, and a few mentors and group-mates to kinda help us work towards it. At first, I thought it was cranky stuff, as if we couldn’t set and achieve our own goals. Later, I thought there was probably no harm trying. I set one goal. An organizational goal for Beatty NP, that one, I had talked about it in a workshop those people conducted before.
But I have another personal goal actually. In their words, this goal is really important to me and it matters a lot. It is an unspoken goal of mine that I had not told to anyone. And so, I can only count on my own effort in working towards it.
Really hope to achieve it soon. It really means a lot to me. However, despite working to the best of my current abilities, I’m still miles away from it. But, I will be learning on the way and trying hard.
Right here, right now, I am making a promise to myself. I am telling myself that this goal is really important to me. No matter what it takes, I am working towards getting it. It is not gonna be easy, it’s tough, very tough. But I will persevere. And I promise myself that I will achieve it. When I finally reach my goal, I promise I would celebrate it with all my energy. I know, I can, I will.
mE posted at 4:24 PM