Saturday, October 28, 2006

Yeah...

Yeah...I'm promoted to J2. Really glad about that. When my form teacher called me to his desk to recieve my result slip, I was like don't what to think... Then when I slowly glanced down to the column where it says "Promoted", I let out such a sigh of relief that told me that half of my worries were gone. Phew, felt really emotional after I saw the slip. Anyway, what matters now is that I'm going up and I am gonna work hard.

So, with half of my worries gone, I will be able to sleep half times more peacefully at night.

Well, in life, you win some, you lose something. This is something which we all would need to learn to accept. Nothing lasts forever.
That just tells us that all the more we have to cherish the present.

Been seeing alot these days. People around me are like so not them.
People behaving like differently. Or maybe they have been so, I don't know. But going out of your personality seems very fake and hypocritical to me...
Shouldn't people be who they really are rather than betraying their true self? Well, thinking back, sometimes its just circumstances that force people into them.

Okie. enough about that.This is Shone's com and he is just beside me...can't say much.heh heh

mE posted at 12:31 PM