Thursday, October 12, 2006

Noro Sorrow

Had the norovirus last weel. It was terrible man. What's more, it was just two days before the end of the Promos. Been puking more than five times on the first day and running to the loo every now and then for some really bad tummyache. Gosh. And I thought it was the roti prata with mutton curry that I has the previous day.
My knees felt like giving way even on the short journey from my home to the bus stop. Had to go to schoold despite the pains. No way will they replace my promos with just a pathetic MC. Ended up rushing through the Chem Paper in like an hour and sleeping for the next or so. Had written my shortest History essay in my life too. I can't believe it. But was really tired and found no energy to continue pulling through. Slept through History also.
So now, I'll just pray really hard that things turn out well on Monday when they finally release our long awaited results. Pray.

Oh yeah, did I also say my Broadband Connection was down too? That sucks, been like almost three weeks that i can't surf from home. Shone, please do something about it, you had my free meal.

mE posted at 10:38 AM