Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Don't Know, I Just Believe...

You know a bad day when it smacks right in your face. As much as you tell yourself that you are not gonna be taken down by it, you just struggle to stay afloat. Why is it that sometimes no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to get things right.

Tomorrow is the day. Judgement comes. And it decides if I'll be promoted to J2. Heard a rumour that there are bout 150plus pending cases. Really praying hard that i would be smiling and yelling in glee when I receive my slip tomorrow. I dare not entertain the possibility of retaining as much as the people around me keep telling me to be mentally prepared. I don't dare contemplate what I would do if Lady Luck wasn't on my side. Seriously, this thing has been on my mind for quite some time and I'm just hoping for the best.
I got this quote from the Matrix Revoution when the Oracle was asked if she knew that the happy ending was sure to come. She said:
"I did not know, I just believe..."

Feeling really screwed up these days. Hardly a day passes without me lying in bed each night thinking what I can do to salvage the situation. May Lwin told me that if people still care and bothered, there would be a chance. She pictured hope for the situation. But from what I see, it's like I'm losing my way. I don't know how to put it in words. I'm just hoping for some kind of miracle of opportunity which comes along and sweep everything to what it was like two and a half months ago... Yeah, it's been that long. I'm hoping to clear this up soon, real soon. As much as I am doing my best, I know that it takes two hands to clap.
Wait a minute! That sounds like a pessismist!
No way man!
I'm not gonna take that. haha. Yeah, one day. One day when it comes back again, and things become like what they used to be. I will be screaming for joy and celebrating this long-awaited moment. I promise I will take care of it properly and not let it break like it did. Yeah! Way to go man!

So many things have happened. People are changing. Don't you think so.
I'm thinking that I should get a new philosophy. A new way of thinking. A new theory of life. haha. Sounds kinda cool huh. yeah. Anyone wants to help me out? =)

Life with my braodband connection sucks.

mE posted at 11:31 AM