Friday, September 15, 2006

Please Don't Prove Me Right

Indeed this is all too hard,
No matter how hard I try,
I can't seem to get it off my mind.

I feel like I'm being punished.
Punished for being true.
Punished for being sincere.
Punished for all that I had given.
Punished for all that I had wish to be well.
Punished for my good intentions
Punished for trying my best.
Punished for seeking comfort.
Punished for being too trustful.

I probably am the greatest fool in the world.
Having got bitten once,
I still do not learn my lesson.

I did not want to doubt you.
I did not want to judge you.
But I couldn't understand why you did what you did.

How I wish it was just a big misunderstanding.
But you wouldn't want to make it clear.

I needed an answer.
And so i started to give it serious thoughts
I thought and thought and thought.
Then I made several conjectures.

I really hoped I was wrong.
I still wanted to trust that you were who you were before,
Probably just a little clouded by things around.

I really hoped I was wrong.
I don't want to be disappointed,
cos' I really wanted to believe that you were true.

I really hoped I was wrong.
I was afraid to lose somebody,
whom I had trust so much.

I really hoped I was wrong,
I really hoped one day things would clear up.
I really hoped we could be like what we were before.
I really hoped that it was merely a misunderstanding.

Please don't prove me right.



The more you give in, the more you would feel.

mE posted at 9:51 AM