Thursday, September 21, 2006

Long Live The Gang!

2002, the year of emergence.
The Butterfly Gang rose
Among the threatening "Kutu" Tribe,
Beyond the jaws of LOTS,
Away from the apocalypse of the other warlords.
The Butterfly Gang survived it all.

Be it teachers with make-up one-inch thick,
Or escaped Orang Utans from the zoo.
We fear not even the the evil black doctors,
Let alone intimidating "pang-meis"

Went Entertainment Mac with the Gang yesterday, again. This time with everyone around...oops. (Doreen! tell you to call you always nv call...why you liddat?!?!)
Anyway,
EnterMac + Gang = Chill'

Suay suay, we step in there,
Then got so many familiar faces.

Why tt bloody TJ boy, keep on looking at us?! Never see before Hunks' and Babes' meh?! That night see already still not enough, yesterday still must sit there pretend studying, den "tou miao" we all... Why liddat..?!

Then Borne arh... Just because I have a Marist friend, then you must go round pin-pointing at every Marist Stella boys. Then criticise here, criticise there... They are already deprived enough...let them off. Some still ten year boys' school de leh...ke lian ke lian them la..(haha.yx)

"Pang mei mei" (fat girls) not only like to wear pink, they also like to show off their bouncy trotters with ultra short jeanery skirts. Please la...House no mirror den "hao xin ni" go toilet pee den look into your own reflection. Don't walk around the streets with bouncy blubber, I almost thought that big ball of cholesteral was a walking meat ball. Scare me sia...

...Next time must come out again...

And Doreen, don't pretend you live in "ulu-ated" Seng Kand den can pretend never on phone I tell you. Next time come out remember to bring pad...dun "lun luo'' until use tissue paper...aiyo. Den arh..next time arh, dun anyhow let aunties touch your there...later she les how? How?! You tell me How?!...

Lyn arh, next time want to take out tt whatever metal thingy from your mouth arh, please go toilet can... You leave that long streak of saliva there you think very cool arh. Yucks.

Jessie... Why you make me sit in the sun? Huh?! Why?!... You tell me?!. You everytime say I black already, still want me get darker. I don't want to be the emerging dominant race...I don't want to be Kutus... Don't make me sit in the sun... UNDERSTAND??!!

Borne arh...tell you how many times you also don't listen one. Don't see people then shoot, shoot shoot... Shoot already nevermind, still want to shoot back to me somemore. I still don't see what's wrong with Marist Stella, except that they got a damn girly name, really fugly people who like to hang with the bitches from the girls' schools, and lead a pathetically deprived four years, and not ever daring to step into a girls' toilet like we do and ......(tt's quite alot huh)
Anyway, people also got mother one right? Why you liddat?! Why yuo liddat?! Please don't liddat..I don't like people liddat.... K hor...

Long Live The Gang!!!

mE posted at 4:27 PM