Monday, September 18, 2006

Lessons?

I'd learnt something again.
Never to expect whatever you give to be returned.
What you give, should come from the bottom of the heart,
With no intention of reciprocal.
That, is the true meaning of "giving"


You may say that i am thinking too much again.
And so, yes I am.

I was wondering, if things would be able to be
Like what they were before?
I was wondering, how people used to say that:
"However hard one tries to mend a broken mirror,
It would never be the same, old, flawless mirror,
Everr again."

But hey, I do not want to believe that in this case.
I hope that the matter have just given us an experience.
An experience that taught us more about each other.
An experience that brings with it lessons to be learnt.

I will be trying, and hoping.
That things will turn out just fine.
That all will be well.
That we have just known each other better.
That everything will be the same.

Prove me right this time.

mE posted at 10:25 AM