Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Haix. I'm feeling very tired these days. Not only physically, I'm mentally drained too. The Promos are really making me suffocated, and there are still a hundred and one things to worry about.
Sometimes, when I try to drag myself onto the desk for a proper revision, I can't help getting so distracetd after a mere like 45mins. Can't concentrate at all. I tried to block those thoughts out, but it seems that it won't stop haunting me till things are really blown out.
Okay, I'll try really hard, and I mean it, really hard to get through the Promos with some really solid studying. Probably, I will wait till the Promos are over, to settle the other more boggling matters.
Somehow, those stuff only seem to bother me but not those involved....haix.better not think too much le.
Hmm...just looking forward to making it pass promos. Then I'll trash out matters. Feeling very funny with things just left dangling without a proper conclusion.

Okay, I'm off to study

I realised something.
In life, things always come in waves. And it makes you feel like everything is just crashing down on you. But, you just have to grit your teeth and clench your teeth, no doubt it's gonna be tough. But when everything is over, you'll be able to breathe again. Hopefully.

mE posted at 9:54 AM