Monday, September 11, 2006

Disappointed

I was disappointed,
Very much at that.

I thought I could have expected just a little more,
Just a little bit more,
when I needed it the most.

I had thought we had it.
But it doesn't prove to be the case.

The way people change and get different,
Or was I even wrong to start with?

Probably I'm expecting too much.
Maybe friends are not like I how I thought it should be.

All this talk about how friends are a miracle,
How they make the world a better place just by being in it.
How they manage to bring a smile into even the darkest night.
How they stand by you when everyone else won't.
How they ride the bus with you when your limo breaks down.
How they share an umbrella with you under the pouring rain.
How they will be there for you in times of need.

I had never believe in these before.
But you had proven me wrong.
Just when i found the courage to pick up the conviction again.
I was dropped from an altitude.
I was hanging by a thread.
I was slipping off the edge.

Right now.
I'm not convinced.



Probably I got all facts wrong.
Probably I got everything mixed up.
Probably there was a reason that I was didn't know of.
Probably there was something else.

Or probably things just aren't the same?
Or probably, I've lost it all?

mE posted at 11:39 AM