Oh No...
Oh no...things certainly don't look wellJust got my Math Lecture test back a few days ago.Was extremly unpleased with it.I even blackened my name on the script,hoping that i would somehow believe it wasn't mine.Despite the effort I put in to attempt the TYS questions, Going through the entire lecture notes and tutorials and stuff, (which was probably something I wouldn't have done months before), I screwed it up.Damn disappointed. Lost a whopping 7 marks out of 30 due to carelessness.That makes a difference of an entire four grades for me.Could actually have made it for an A.Now I'm beginning to wonder if effort really pays off?I've had it twice.For a previous Chemistry test, it was like this as well.Sometimes it just seems no matter how hard I try, I still end up nowhere.Getting really discouraged.Things are really not looking good.With Promos appraoching, and I've not concretely started on revisions.The way the NCOs handle their competition event back in NP,they sure aren't getting anywhere either. (and they're dragging me into that shit as well.)and the list goes on with things i have absolutely no wish to type in here.In any case.Ain't gonna let that get me down.Somehow, I will get through it.So just freak out let it goandjust keep swimming.
mE posted at 10:33 AM