Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Laughable Morning

Supposed to have Chemistry Lecture first period in the morning. When I came to school, realized that I did not have the notes!! Did not have the heart to pon the lecture after the many that I’d skipped previously.

So Yaoxian and I started panicking and look for people whom we can borrow the notes to photocopy from. That lazy boy still say what he will find the notes and I will photocopy them…Crazy. I not so stupid, so I asked a copy from one of my classmates. Gosh, his notes were two pages cramped into one!! And the words were miniature!! Anyway, no time for complaints. We queued at the photocopying machine with the crowd and waited patiently for our turn.

The school canteen had two photocopying machines. It happened that the crowd seems interested in only one of the two. While waiting, I saw this nerdy J2 guy, holding a stack of papers and a photocopying card, he approached the isolated machine with no queue and attempted to activate it.
Oh my god. That was one of the stupidest joke of the year. Doesn’t it ever occur to his pea brain why everybody else is crowding around only one machine out of the two despite the nearing time to morning assembly? It doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out that that isolated machine is spoilt, does it? We had a pretty good laugh over it. Stupid boy. J2 some more….

Anyway, after a good nearly five minutes of waiting and a bit of complaints about the slow coaches before us, our turn finally came. We tried to photocopy the notes from back to front such that when it comes out from the machine, it is the right way up. Yaoxian thought it was so smart…diao. We then started laughing at his “intelligence” and had pretty much fun printing those papers. Then the bell suddenly rang. And in the little LCD screen on the machine, it also timely displayed: “Paper Jammed – Push lever to remove jammed paper”
Wah!! By 4D also not so easy tio arh!

Of all time, the machine had to screw up then, we had only the first two sheets of the notes printed!! Probably, that was karma for laughing at the pea brain J2 earlier… Anyway, we had a good laugh at the screwed-up machine abandoning us at such a timely spot.

mE posted at 1:28 PM