Sunday, June 18, 2006

Shining Through The Dark

One thing I have to admit amidst all these screwed up stuff is this – I’ve met some really nice people in school. J
Honestly, I’m thankful for the existence of those people in my life.

In the first three months of JC, this guy from my OG was one I really hit it out with. We talked and realized we had some things in common. Funny guy he was. Trying to hook himself up with some gals…haha. Yup. We had played pool, cycled, skate…yeah and did much more during the period of the first three months. Really amazing to have found a friend that gained my trust so quickly. We were pretty close in school, ate together during breaks, played the piano (even though the only song he plays is canon.lol), sat together and talked in lectures until once, Rolly Bong had to catch us during his econs lect.gag… Gossiped about the “quality” girls in the school campus and occasionally, and I emphasize “OCCASIONALLY”…we would study in the library. He’s pretty smart, though abit lazy. :P….Why hadn’t we met earlier?....
Really thankful to have him around in school, at least I know there’s somebody in school that I would not have to wear a mask when speaking to (rmb the hypocrites ard?) yeah…
But things somehow don’t seem that great anymore. We weren’t as close as we were back in the first three months. Probably b’cos of the presently 4 months old commitment that he has found…haha. Anyway, this is not the first time for me…So it’s okay…I understand de.lolx. But dun 重色轻友 hor…gag

Anyway, to that nice friend that I’ve found:

"Friends are like stars they always seam to shine when the night is at its darkest."

mE posted at 3:23 PM