Saturday, June 24, 2006

POC and Thank You

23rd June 2006, Friday - The 70th CIBTC Passing-out Ceremony. Strange. I don’t feel anything. No excitement, no happiness, no pride, no nothing. And to think I’d been waiting for four years for that pip. Guess I’m just too shagged to feel anything. Just had two GP papers early this morning. Stupid Nanyang, make use of our holiday to do exam. Cheat my feelings.
Was the valedictorian this evening, just a little tense moments before it, but overall, was just a piece of cake la…gag. Me has no fear for public speaking. heh heh. Darn whoever edited the script that I so painstakingly composed! Still prefer my original.
Yup. Got Jessica and Yaoxian to don the CI shoulder board for me on the red carpet. Haven’t thank you guys for coming…haha. Really appreciate it☺. And sorry to have let u waited for so long…not my fault la.haha. Anyway, those who helped me take photos today one…Jessica , Yaoxian and May Lwin, u guys deserve a big thank you from me…

THANK YOU!! (big enough?) okay, i noe i'm cold....
Special mentions to Yaoxian…thanks for rushing to the front of the stage to take my picture when I received the cert hor!

Yeah…so me now is CI. I refuse to acknowledge the “P”!!! haha. Let’s hope that I would be able to make a difference to Beatty…
Beatty NPCC…we have a goal!

PS: Yaoxian, you wait and see….hahaha

mE posted at 1:37 AM